Lois lane - the story of robin hood
Depictions of the character have varied spanning the comics and other media adaptations. The original Golden Age version of Lois Lane, as well as versions of her from the 1970s onwards, portrays Lois as a tough-as-nails journalist and intellectually equal to Superman. During the Silver Age of Comics , she was the star of Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane , a comic book series that had a light and humorous tone. Beginning in 2015, she stars as the protagonist in the young adult novel series, Lois Lane , by writer Gwenda Bond.
DCEU Lois Lane — we need to talk. It’s not that you’re the worst (we’ll get into that one later) but you’re a long way from being the best, either. Things got off to a good start: casting an actress as accomplished as Amy Adams was a good move. Lois was also fairly active in Man of Steel , though, echoing the film’s tone and color palette, she was drained of the fiery boldness we’re used to.
As Lois has been a crucial part of the DC comics canon for so long, it was really inevitable that there would be a high level of turnover for adaptations of her character.
- Ben Esser - Love You More
- Trick Or Treat The Bells
- Keith Douglas Cool Down Amina
- Aerophone - Atrabile
- Leipzig Fashion Passion EP
- James Bonamy - I Don't Think I Will
- Drop 2 Jump - Green Light
- Leroy Burgess Leroy Burgess Anthology - Volume 2: The Producer
- Xavier Jouvelet - Blue Congo
- Various Danger U.E.D - Urban Electronic Disorder
- Charlie Parr - When The Devil Goes Blind
- Eugene Chadbourne - My New Life Vol.16
- Dinosaur Bones N.Y.E.
- Virgil Thomson - Raymond Leppard - The Mother of Us All
- The Rascals A Beautiful Morning
- Screamin' Jay Hawkins - A Spell On You: B-Sides And Rarities 1957-1959
- Skinflint Featuring Beccie I Love Your Smile
- Jean-Philippe Marthely and Patrick Saint-Eloi - Jean-Philippe Marthely and Patrick Saint-Eloi
- Cobalt 60 - Burning - Gonna Love You
- 12 From A Dozen I Met Eric